FOR NEWS MEDIA
We provide editorial media with a variety of pre-show and onsite services, including:
- Show news, photos and logos
- Media badges that allow access to all media services
- A newsroom at the Demo Expo featuring areas to work in as well as access to exhibitor press kits and show information
Media registration for ICUEE 2017 is open with Attendee registration. The media badge allows access to the show newsroom and other media services.
Support the Show
We invite interested media to become Supporting Publications of the show by participating in our Advertising Trade-out Program. This program offers several levels of participation in exchange for advertising space in your eligible construction and/or utility equipment related publication(s). Program options include exhibit space, onsite publication distribution bins, a special listing on the official show website, a special listing in the show directory, and much more.
If you have a publication specific to the construction and/or utility equipment industry and would like to discuss this promotional opportunity, please contact Show Management.
U.S. and Canada-based publication contact info:
Ms. Terry Hogan
Non-U.S. and Canada-based publication contact info:
Ms. Jennifer Plazek
Exhibitors may access the onsite newsroom (East Hall 3) in order to provide media outlets with press kits, leave messages for editors, or participate in scheduled interviews.
- We strongly encourage exhibitors to provide press kits (print or electronic) to the show newsroom. Exhibitors are responsible for shipping and storing their press kits (storage space is not available within the newsroom itself), as well as replenishing their press kit supply throughout the Demo Expo. All press kit materials should contain the exhibiting company name on them for identification purposes. Within the newsroom, press kits will be displayed alphabetically by company name.
- Exhibitors interested in holding a news conference during the show should contact Show Management team member, Pat Monroe, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-298-4123 for room availability and times. Exhibitors may also hold news events in their booths.
- In order for your scheduled news event to be included in the master calendar we provide to the media, we encourage exhibitors to alert Show Management to their news event plans.
- Be sure to check the Promote Your Exhibit page and Exhibitor Services Manual (in the exhibitor section of the website) for more show preparation and promotional information.
Click here for show news releases and other editorial information.
View available show photos on Flickr.
Download the high resolution photos: