Download Exhibitor Prospectus
The International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), also known as The Demo Expo for its equipment test drives and interactive product demonstrations is the premier event for utility professionals and construction contractors. Showcase your brand to over 18,000 utility professionals and construction contractors from more than 50 countries and all facets of the utilities industry.
- Buyers with purchasing power — 75% recommend, specify, or make the final decision
- ICUEE 2019 will be the largest utility and construction show featuring indoor and outdoor exhibits with more than 1,000 industry’s leading suppliers on over 28+ acres
- ICUEE has been honored as "Gold 100" Trade Show winning top honors as largest biennial exhibition. Learn More
- Showcasing innovation and providing solutions for over 50 years
- As an exhibitor, there are FREE marketing opportunities such as postcards, emails and promo codes to get the word out to your qualified prospects about your latest products, technologies or services
Bring a Bigger Crowd to Your Booth
Our Show Management team provides a variety of marketing opportunities before, during, and after the show in order to help you create the most impactful exhibition experience possible. They’ll provide access to the data you need to help you in the planning stages, and will work throughout the event to drive traffic to your booth. With their help, you’ll have the following opportunities:
- FREE New Product Promotion: Showcase your new technology to thousands of attendees before the show.
- FREE Demo Listing: List your demonstration agenda on the Demo Scheduler and have it promoted to registered and prospective attendees before and during the show.
- FREE Online Listing: Include your company’s contact information in the free basic online directory listing.
- FREE Customized Direct Mail: Use free postcards and email blasts to inform your customers and prospects that you’ll be at ICUEE 2019.
Who Attends ICUEE?
- Among the 18,000 professionals who attend ICUEE are field operations personnel, fleet managers, engineers, and executives from a variety of utilities industries, including electric, sewer/water, gas, telecom/cable and more.
- 98.5% of attendees rate ICUEE as Good to Excellent
- 7 in 10 attendees have a role in the purchasing decision
- Over 70% of companies plan to make a purchase as a result of attending
See how the percentages break down in the pie charts below.
BY JOB TITLE
Municipal and Utility Construction