What are the dates for the next ICUEE trade show?
The ICUEE 2019 show will take place October 1 – 3, 2019 in Louisville, Kentucky.
How do I sign up for the 2019 show?
Exhibit space sales for ICUEE 2019 will begin in early 2019. The exact date for the sales launch, and the 2019 space rates are to be determined. Keep an eye on the ICUEE Exhibit Page for more details!
The show is over; I have my leads; what is the best practice to use when following up with potential customers?
On Thursday, October 12 from 1:00 – 1:45 p.m. CST, attend the Lead Follow-up: Strategies & Tools for Post-Show Success webinar. This session will also be recorded and posted on the on-demand webinars tab.
The numbers are staggering, 80% of exhibitors do not follow up on leads they collected from the show. Don’t let your investment go to waste through lost sales opportunities. Attend this live webinar to hear innovated practices and what tools ICUEE has to help.
I can’t find my registration receipt for expenses. Who should I contact?
You can contact Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 867-6060 Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm CST.
How can I get access to the show’s official Attendee List?
Show Management will offer direct mail marketing to the post-show Attendee Registration List. Exhibitors will utilize the online marketing kit through the official mailing services vendor, The Marek Group. Go to the Exhibitor Dashboard and enter your Exhibitor ID & Password. Select the icon called NEW – Lead Follow-Up. Once in the ordering system, go to the search icon and type in “Attendee List”. This will bring up the Postcard Mailer Selection. Note: While you still are able to mail to the attendees of your choice, you will not have access to the physical list. If you need assistance, click on the support link at the bottom of the page.
If you still have some questions or need support, please contact Aaron Sova at (414) 274-0654.
What is the process for FedEx/UPS shipments after show close? Do I need to take them to FedEx?
- KEC will have shipping labels, bills of lading and shipping information available prior to move out.
- The exhibitor will be responsible for packing, labeling and returning completed bills of lading to the service desk/office.
- The exhibitor will be responsible for contracting carriers if they do not wish to use the official show carrier. KEC will move shipments from exhibitors' booth onto the outbound carrier.
- KEC reserves the right to assign shipment to the official carrier if not picked up at conclusion of exhibitors' move-out times.
- Commercial carriers will NOT pick up uncrated shipments. KEC reserves the right to bill exhibitors for labor and materials needed to crate or palletize materials left for shipment.
I am trying to locate my shipment from ICUEE. Who should I contact?
You can contact the KEC as they handled outbound shipments after ICUEE. They can be reached at (502) 367-5227.