VALUE: ICUEE is known for being The Demo Expo however that is currently
limited to outdoor exhibits. By allowing for a sponsored Demo Stage,
exhibitors located indoors will have an economical means to host product
demonstrations. This will allow attendees interaction with their products and expand
the “Demo” brand at ICUEE.
STRUCTURE: Demonstrations run show days only (Tuesday through Thursday) for a total of 22
Presentation times. Times each day (with the exception of Thursday which sessions ends by 12pm):
10:00 – 10:30 a.m.
10:45 – 11:15 a.m.
11:30 – 11:50 a.m.
12:00 – 12:45 p.m.
1:00 – 1:20 p.m.
1:35 – 1:55 p.m.
2:10 – 2:30 p.m.
2:45 – 3:15 p.m.
3:30 – 3:45 p.m.
• Each demonstration is either 20, 30 or 45 minutes long. There will be a 15 minute time slot for set up/tear down.
• Demonstrations can either be a sales pitch or an educational demonstration with an interactive component showing the performance or merits of a product/service in actual use or simulated situation.
• Demo Stage would be hosted by a moderator who introduces each session and helps facilitate questions.
• Must be current exhibitors.
• Standard AV is provided (screen, LCD projector, 2-wirless lavaliere microphones, podium microphone, standard electrical, and speakers). Any additional material needed would be at the expense of the exhibitor.
• Each presenter must provide a brief description of demonstration (25 words or less) for marketing purposes.
• Giveaways are allowed and encouraged to draw in attendees.
• Large/heavy equipment is not allowed to be used in demonstrations. Demos will take place on an actual stage which has a limited weight capacity, and will not be able to sustain heavy equipment.
How presenters can market the Demo Stage:
• Demo Stage postcard will be provided in the marketing kit for presenters to mail to customers and other clients.
• Presenters will also receive an email template.
How ICUEE will market the Demo Stage
• Demonstrations will be listed on the ICUEE Website along with the schedule.
• Demo Stage will be advertised in the registration brochure (goes out in July).
• Mapbook listing for onsite distribution.
• In the ICUEE trade show App
• Email blasts
• Rotating information of the Demo Stage on the ICUEE Website
• Social Media advertisements- Twitter, Facebook