Edited versions of this content appear in monthly exhibitor-exclusive emails, and link here for complete information.
Registration and Badge Pickup Location and Hours
NEW! Save time and skip the lines onsite by picking up your badge at the Louisville International Airport. A Badge Pickup area will be conveniently located by baggage claim, so you can get your badge while waiting for your luggage. Check the Exhibitor Registration Page
for a full list of registration locations and hours. To view the different style badges click on the follow links: Exhibitor Badge
or Attendee Badge
Housing is closed
The official hotel block has closed. All changes and cancellations made through the block will now need to be made directly with the hotel.
Still need to make a reservation? Search hotels and rates.
Last Chance on Lead Retrieval Enhanced by Beacon Technology
Make sure you're getting your lead retrieval orders in now to get the most out of your show! All lead retrieval purchased for this show will be enhanced by Experient's beacon technology, eventBit. In addition to the lead capture, management, and surveying technology that you’re used to, the enhancement provides you with attendee and lead behavior data in and around your booth.
Exhibitor FAQs Are Now Online
How do I get in touch with Show Management while at the show? Where do I unload my pickup truck? What are the hours of the Advanced Warehouse? Show Management has compiled a list of frequently asked questions from exhibitors. This list will be updated as questions come in. Please refer back to the Exhibitor Frequently Asked Questions tab regularly and if you need further help, you can always call Customer Service at 800-867-6060.
ICUEE Parking – What, Where, How
Service Vehicle Pass:
Exhibitors can purchase a Service Vehicle Pass to have a vehicle on the exhibit grounds the mornings before the show opens and the evenings after the show closes. Vehicles will not be permitted to enter/exit during show hours. The service vehicle must be parked within the perimeter of the assigned exhibit area. Please fill out this form
and return to show management. You can pick up the passes in show office W2.
Kentucky Exposition Center General Parking
Each exhibiting company can receive 2 complimentary parking passes. Passes can be picked up in show offices, B101 or W2.
- W2 – Thursday September 28- October 6, 8am to 6pm
- B101 - Saturday September 30 - October 7, 8am-6pm
If additional passes are needed during show hours, they can be purchased for $8/day (per vehicle) at the entrance gates.
Tram in Lot J
A tram is available to shuttle anyone parking in Lot J (behind Broadbent Arena). Please utilize the tram, which will take you directly to the registration skywalk.
FAA - Cranes & Aerial Work
Any outdoor exhibitors with equipment in the air (cranes, bucket trucks, aerial work platforms, etc.) must lower their equipment to the ground every evening (between the hours of sunset and sunrise). This floor plan
shows the acceptable heights in each area.
Need a Boost? Let Vanair Help
Vanair will be offering complimentary service to ICUEE exhibitors. Their mobile services consist of air compressors, battery boosts, battery charges, generators and welders. For assistance at the show, please contact 219-229-7424.
- Monday, October 2 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday/Wednesday, October 3-4 7:00 – 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 – 6:00p.m.
- Thursday, October 5 7:00 – 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Need Meeting or Event Space?
Would you like to host a meeting or hospitality event at the Kentucky Exposition Center? Space is still available. For full details and to reserve space, download the Meeting/Function Space Request Form.
Think You Know Louisville?
Guess again! Check out these brand new experiences for you to take your VIP customers or dealers to during ICUEE!
New Bourbon & Beer Tours
- Angel’s Envy Distillery Tour – Opened in late 2016, this brand new, modern distillery has an impeccable visitor experience. Book your tour online before you visit!
- Peerless Distillery Tour – This downtown distillery’s brand new Rye whiskey is on the shelves now at 2 years old! Closed only on Tuesdays.
- Bulleit Experience at Stitzel-Weller Distillery – Explore the history of Bulleit Bourbon at this picturesque distillery in Louisville’s city limits.
- Trolley de ‘Ville Bourbon Tour – tours, tasting, and lunch all included on this trolley ride to locally loved Bourbon distilleries.
- Mile Wide Brewery - Located in a building that was once home to a biscuit factory as well as Louisville’s first brewpub, this taproom and brewery is nestled behind a towering grain silo on Barret Avenue.
- Guy Fieri’s Smokehouse (in 4th Street Live) – a lively, Southern smokehouse hosted by the TV star himself, Guy Fieri.
- Birracibo (in 4th Street Live) – a casual Italian eatery with craft beers and artisan pizza.
- The Hub – stylish, industrial meets rustic venue with an expansive patio for Southern eats & full bar service.
- Finn’s Southern Kitchen – modern café for locally sourced Southern fare – with great fried chicken!
- The Eagle – a Highlands neighborhood-dining hall that is all about beer and fried chicken.
Exhibitor Webinars Now Available
Exclusively for ICUEE Exhibitors, we have multiple webinars to help you get the most out of your show experience:
- Rookies: A How-To Guide to Successful Exhibiting
- If you are a first-time exhibitor and want to be sure you are on track and haven't forgotten anything, you'll want to hear this On-Demand Webinar. It will cover all the bases from your trade show exhibit strategy, tactics, exhibit staff training, and logistics.
- Lead Follow-up: Strategies & Tools for Post-Show Success
- Don't let your investment go to waste through lost sales opportunities. Register now for this live webinar to hear innovated practices and what tools ICUEE has to help.
- More Than a Smile: Preparing Your Booth Staff for Success
- The people side of the equation is often missed in the booth planning process. You can have an innovative design and marketing campaign, but if the people staffing your booth are not ready for the challenge, then you won’t be meeting your objectives for the show. Learn how to be impressive in this On-Demand Webinar brought to you by Candy Adams, The Booth Mom.
Visit the Exhibitor Education page on the ICUEE website to view other Webinars that are offered... and they are all FREE.
Customizable Email Campaign – For FREE
We provide you with an official ICUEE email template and software that can get through even the toughest firewalls and spam blockers. Simply set up your email campaign with your customized message, accompanied by information your customers and prospects need to help make their decision to attend ICUEE 2017, and watch your open and click rates soar. Be sure to add your Promo Code to save your customers and/or dealers up to 35% off registration at no cost to you! Start Your Campaign Now, there’s still time!
Media Relations – Don't Forget the Press Kits Onsite
Tell the media about your exhibit plans and products and services you will be showing. They want to know and they want your press kits onsite. The show newsroom is East Hall 3 and you can drop off press kits any time starting afternoon prior to show opening. Please review the News & Publicity Tips information from the Exhibitor Services Manual. If you don’t handle this area, please alert your company or agency communications personnel to the opportunity.
Making It Easy to Donate to Hurricane Relief Efforts
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has donated $5,000 to the American Red Cross to assist with Hurricane Irma relief efforts. This is in addition to the Association’s previous $5,000 donation in response to Hurricane Harvey. Exhibitors wishing to donate to the relief effort can do so by going directly to www.redcross.org/icuee. There you have options to make a monetary donation to relief efforts for Irma or Harvey. If you wish to make an in-kind donation, contact your local Red Cross to discuss your donation.